Friday, July 20, 2012

The Essence of Faith

A Reflection...








Okaay, So Before i start to insert this dramatic blog of mine tonight, Ehem! First I would like to thank GOD for making me realize that every mishaps, Failure, Tragedy, Sickness, Hurt, Betrayals that we encounter in our life would just be a peasize amount of what God has experience before just to save us and show us what real sacrifice is... Yes im indeed experiencing some things that are just plain to tell, But guys this is just something that might help you to realize, reflect and get closer to god... And this is how it goes, Om working as a Human Resource and admin assistant in a manpower agency, Our boss who is the owner of our company who is also the one who helped me to get this job  and also a bestfriend of my grand mother, Initiated me or invited me to join their charismatic christian community. At first i really told my boss that i dont want to be a part of their community, because i just can't. I couldnt explain why, I just dont feel like joining them. But i truly believe in god and i dont have any negative beliefs about god. I am just too lazy to do or participate activities that i think they are going to give. But then i was still forced to join, We held our singles encounter in Taytay Rizal, The members of the community glady welcomed us with their warm hugs , sweet greetings and pleasnt smiles, We had some sharings, we had fun we did some worships like singing praises to god. We had delicious meals, We did some fun activities, We laughed, danced, and they also prepared us some touching surprises, We always start and end activities with a prayer. Very tiring yet at the end of the day, I can actually say that I had a very great experience, An awesome feeling of joyness..Being closer to god is like being close to comfortness, I thanked my boss for forcing me to join their community because of her i became much closer to god. Life that god has given us has so much to offer so we should make the best out of it and live faithfully to God, for he has given me a new life and bright thoughts to discover.















2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are now closer to God :) He really is great ^-^

    Have a blessed day
    Yoshi :)

    ReplyDelete